We want a world where everyone can thrive on a healthy planet. To achieve it, we’re taking a stand for climate action through Move to Zero, our journey towards a zero carbon, zero waste future. We are committed to taking a leadership role and working collaboratively with others across industry.
- Reach 100% renewable energy in owned or operated facilities by the end of FY25 and encourage broader adoption as part of our effort to control absolute emissions
- Decrease energy use and CO2e emissions 25% unit in key operations
- Decrease energy use and CO2e emissions 35% per kg in textile dyeing and finishing
- 10% reduction in the average product carbon footprint (kg CO2e) per unit
- Fashion Industry Charter for Climate Action under the auspices of UN Climate Change
- Commitments to Paris Climate Agreement
- Science Based Targets
- G7 Fashion Pact
More climate commitments can be found here.
- 600,000 megawatt hours of renewable energy contracted per year, representing >75% of our global electricity load
- >30% of NIKE global stores are LEED certified
- 7.33 kg CO2e/unit is NIKE’s average product carbon footprint