When people feel valued and engaged, everyone wins. This is the key to growth and sustainability. From worker compensation to workplace conditions, we only work with factories who share our vision for the future.
- 100% of facilities in our extended supply chain meet NIKE’s foundational labor, health, safety and environmental standards demonstrating respect for the rights of their workers and communities where they operate
- 100% of strategic suppliers are building world class, safe and healthy workspaces for the people making our products
- 100% of strategic suppliers are measuring and improving the engagement of the people making our products
- 100% of strategic suppliers are increasing access to career opportunities and upward mobility for women employed in their facilities
- California Transparency in Supply Chains Act
- UK Modern Slavery Act
- Australia Modern Slavery Act
- American Apparel and Footwear Association (AAFA) & Fair Labor Association’s (FLA) Apparel & Footwear Commitment to Responsible Recruitment
- Responsible Labor Initiative
- 94% of NIKE’s 518 contract factories were rated Bronze or better, our definition of sustainable
- More than $717M disbursed to 46 factories through a trade finance program between NIKE and the International Finance Corporation (IFC)
More related highlights can be found in the FY20 Nike Impact Report.